IT Technical Writer / Editor (m/f/d)
Communication and clearly defined processes are the key to success!
Today, our clients face new challenges in communication and documentation, especially in IT. Our goal is to make our clients more efficient by using the avato Information Management approach. This approach is a combination of methods and technology. Knowledge is captured/created and centralized in a platform, where any stakeholder is provided the knowledge they need. No more, no less.
For exciting internal and externals projects we are looking for your excellent support in Technical Writing / Documentation and Knowledge Management.
In these projects you play an important role in the analysis, process development and documentation of global IT infrastructures and its requirements. We are looking for someone with self-starter mentality and excellent communication skills in a highly technical environment. Especially important is the analysis of the documentation requirements and creating documentation regarding database and network processes.
In the beginning, you will be intensively trained in the content-related issues and requirements of information management in IT. You become part of a team of technical specialists and information managers. Sooner or later, you will specialize in one of the facets – this can either be methods, a certain knowledge domain, developing special features, or the general technology/software we are using.
Location: Bucharest & Homeoffice
- Writing technical documentation and describing IT support processes
- Controlling and managing the IT documentation created by IT experts
- Structuring information and editing comprehensive, technical texts
- Consequent use of learnt content management methods, and further development of methods and templates
- Implementing and further developing communication and documentation solutions
- Implementing Information Management solutions for the client (together with the team)
- Specialization after a few months
- Opportunity to contribute ideas
- Start-up spirit
- Continuous learning
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working time models
- Working remote and on premise (Bucharest)
- Regional and / or international Projects
avato is a young, dynamic and growing IT consulting company. Our clients are international enterprises and medium-sized companies, that are specializing in banking, chemistry, logistics, telecommunication and IT.
Attracting talents, developing individuals and teams, and passion are the key to our success.
- Bachelor / Master in Documentation, Knowledge Management, Technical Writing, Digital Humanities, Computer Science, or similar course of studies
- Experience as technical author/editor
- Excellent English and Romania language skills, written and oral
- Experience with HANA or Oracle database, SAP ABAP or NetWeaver
- Experience in processing and editing technical documentation
- Experience in knowledge management
- Experience in XML editors
- Talented in organizing and structured thinking
- Interest in technical topics / IT topics
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Creative thinking in problem solution
Arbeiten bei avato
Persönliche Weiterbildung wird bei uns GROSS geschrieben und wird gefordert aber genauso auch gefördert.