IT Technical Writer (m/f/d)
Communication and clearly defined processes are the key to success!
Our clients face growing challenges in communication and documentation, especially in IT. Our goal is to make our clients more
efficient by using the avato Knowledge Management approach. This approach is a combination of methods and technology. Knowledge is captured /created and continuously monitored for quality. Our team supports Stakeholders in all phases of this content lifecycle.
For exciting internal and external projects, we are looking for your excellent support as IT Technical Writer (m/f/d).
Location: Alzenau & Homeoffice
About the Job – What You Will Make Happen
In these projects you play an important role in the documentation of global IT infrastructuresand its requirements. We are looking for someone with self-starter mentality and excellentcommunication skills in a highly technical environment. Especially important is the analysisof the documentation requirements. You will become part of a team of technical specialists and knowledge managers. You contribute by implementing improvements based on cutting edge methodology and intelligent supporting tools.
Your job at avato – You Get Excited By
- Flexibility about the contract (Freelance or permanent employment)
- Opportunity to contribute ideas
- Start-up spirit and flat hierarchies
- Continuous learning
- Flexible working time models
- Working remote and on premise
- Bachelor / Master in Documentation, Knowledge Management, Technical Writing, Media
Communications / Design, Digital Humanities, or similar course of studies
- Experience as technical or software author/editor or with instruction design
- Excellent English language skills, written and oral, German language skills are an advantage
- Experience and affinity with IT Technologies
- Experience in processing and editing technical documentation
- Basic understanding of user-friendly text design (wording and layout)
- Talented in organizing and structured thinking
- Interest in technical topics / IT topics
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Creative thinking in problem solution
- Experience with technical documentation/operations in large companies
- Experience with SQL, Shell-/Unix scripting or Cloud Computing
If we aroused your curiosity, we look forward to your application. Please send your CV / documents,
working samples / portfolio including earliest possible starting date and your expected salary or daily rate to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person: Mariia Filippova
Working at avato
Our employers are our most valuable asset, which makes appreciation of one another a matter of course.
We stand for respectful interaction, irrespective of age/gender/origin or religion.
Always at the cutting edge, we work together with you to keep pace with the rapid developments in the IT world.
You will be provided with feedback and support for your personal development in regular performance reviews.
We take personal development very seriously. We therefore challenge and encourage you in equal measure.
Flexible working time models, home office and the ability to flexibly structure your own work is standard practice for us.